Take flight with us!
Louisville's elite flight training center.
Learn to fly the most popular
aircraft in the world!
Learn to fly helicopters!
Contact us to set up a
Demo Flight today!
If you are a helicopter pilot wanting to transition into the Robinson helicopter, the requirements based on SFAR 73 are:
10 hours dual
– Enhanced training in autorotation procedures,
– Engine rotor RPM control without the use of the governor,
– Low rotor RPM recognition and recovery, and
– Effects of low G maneuvers and proper recovery procedures.
These are the minimum requirements. The amount of time it takes to become safe and proficient, depends on the students’ dedication, background and availability. We will work with your schedule and advise a plan that best fits your needs.
This course includes:
- 10 Hours Flight Time Dual
- 1 Hour Ground Training
Estimated total Cost in:
- Robinson 22: $4,000
- Robinson 44: $7,900
*Note: All Training Costs may vary on Dedication and Commitment of the Student.